Wednesday 24 January 2024

Maybe Later? Maybe Never

I have notes for two posts that I jotted down a few weeks ago and they're both about topics that stressed me at the time or that had big feelings or emotions attached to them at the time and as I'm sort of struggling to just exist right now I don't have the energy to settle myself to writing them.

Because for me, writing about something upsetting fuels or brings back those upsetting feelings.  It's kind of sucky.

I'm sure that's not uncommon but sometimes writing about them helps me move through them but right now I'm trying to reduce angst so I'm doing some flat out avoiding I know!  

I mean I'm pretty impressed that I've managed any posts at all this week so yay me on that anyway!

Maybe I'll get around to writing about them later, or not or maybe?

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

No pressure. Please keep looking out for yourself.

Victoria said...

Working on that