Monday 22 July 2024

Some Breathing Space

When I was looking at the weather forecast a couple of days ago they thought that by Tuesday temperatures would be in the "that either feels chilly or perfect" type of range (for me anyway).

I told myself to just get through the weekend and Tuesday would be a lovely 21.

Well, as these things do, the forecast has changed, slightly, and is going to be not too warm but not as cool as I'd personally like.

Yesterday we had an odd morning of overcast but also that eerie orange that usually suggests wildfire smoke is in the air and some drops of rain and that was a day after a super warm day with temps the forecast didn't even predict so I don't really know what's going on summer weather wise, but I'm really hoping this week gives me (and some of us who aren't partial to heat) some breathing space.  I've been struggling more than I'd like the last few weeks, and part of that is down to having to manage my space and myself and my sleep due to heat.

No comments: