Thursday, 24 September 2009

O is for Orgasm of Course!

I figured out that title in my Alphabet saga a while ago, but I've been sitting staring at the title since.

Because, while there are a ton of things I could say about orgasms, I can't seem to say them out loud.

I mean, "out loud" as in on this blog.

I can sit around with girlfriends and talk and laugh and share about them and I'm sure I'd be able to talk about them with a boyfriend or something, but here? I... just can't quite bring myself to.

Sure, I could say "Gee, I like them there orgasms" but isn't that kind of... a given? Obvious? Taken for granted?

Or I could talk about a lady I knew (I suppose I still know her, she hasn't vanished or anything) who was forty-something and still hadn't had one and how I didn't know what to say to her when she told me, but that just is too big of a topic to go into.

Anything else I can think of to talk about is just a bit too personal, even for an anonymous blog like this.

So maybe I'll just leave it with this and call it a day:

Any of you ever faked an orgasm? Men? (Oh, and men, don't tell me it can't be done, because it *so* can. I've already had this conversation with guy friends you see!)

(I have, but I had to. Really.)

(Wow, this is totally one of those posts I hope my Mother never reads.)

(Hi, Mom! It's all just pretend, okay? Okay.)

(Whew.)

13 Comments:

Anonymous Dominic said...

Okay.. I'll confess..

I did fake one.

...

Don't ask.

Thursday, September 24, 2009 10:24:00 am  
Blogger Laura said...

Yep, I've done it. But I try not to, as a general rule. It only makes the guy think that whatever he is doing is working, so he's more likely to do it again!

Thursday, September 24, 2009 11:44:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

I won't ask Dominic ;)

Laura, that's so true!

Thursday, September 24, 2009 6:17:00 pm  
Blogger Mark said...

It depends on who the girl is. If she's a one night stand, then her feelings don't really enter into it.

If she's a regular but casual thing, and she's insecure, then yes I would fake it. And have done quite a few times.

But if I was in a relationship with her then no, I wouldn't. I'd rather just be honest, and if it became a problem I'd talk to her.

But good on you for recognizing men can fake it. Most women are in denial about that.

Friday, September 25, 2009 12:30:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

;)

Friday, September 25, 2009 5:09:00 pm  
Blogger Ms Behaviour said...

Wait, how do men fake orgasms?

Dominic...? I had to ask ;)

Saturday, September 26, 2009 9:34:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Same way women do. ( I won't get in to the gory details here, but it's really not too hard to imagine the ways) ;)

Saturday, September 26, 2009 11:25:00 am  
Anonymous Bodyshapingdiva said...

Great post! Yeah, I have to be honest I have faked one (or two).

Saturday, September 26, 2009 5:57:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Heh.

Saturday, September 26, 2009 9:14:00 pm  
Blogger Mark said...

Vic... why did you *have* to have a conversation about men faking it?

Monday, September 28, 2009 5:30:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Er.... journalistic integrity?

Heh.

Monday, September 28, 2009 5:18:00 pm  
Blogger Yvonne said...

LOL Wow, I was in a downer mood until I got to this post!

I completely disagree with the concept of faking an orgasm but that said, I admit I have faked a few. Only because the guy was really pressuring me and I knew it wasn't going to happen, and I just wanted him to stop wasting our time. lol
My parts are a bit tricky and I've only ever been with 2 guys who knew how to make it happen for me. ;)

Monday, September 28, 2009 10:13:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

I disagree with the concept too, but yeah, sometimes. . . yeah. :)

Your comment made me smile ;)

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 10:51:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.