Wednesday 10 March 2010

Ah Me

So I'm kind of in an odd space these days.

Still sort of smarting from stuff from a month ago and alternating between wanting to let it go and move on and giving myself time to respect how I'm feeling about it and, well, still being hurt.

But I'm also doing pretty well in a lot of ways, I'm feeling good physically and enjoying hanging out with friends and so things are good in some ways too.

But I'm lonely too and wishing I had someone to cuddle, but I'm also not wanting to compromise for any reason and I'm ok if no one's knocking on my door but I'm not sure I am but I am.

So I'm kind of weird in the head and up and down and a little bit all over the place.

Sort of.

Half bad half great. It's . . . odd.

So, I dunno, this isn't a post that was meant to make any sense. Just felt like saying it.

Whatever *it* is.

7 comments:

"Julie" said...

i feel the same. I miss the cuddles and snuggles, but won't settle for anything that doesn't feel right. So, you're not alone love! chin up!

Ms Behaviour said...

Maybe it's time for a puppy? Or kitten?

Victoria said...

Thanks Julie

Ms B, I'd have to move, not allowed pets where I currently live. :(

Anonymous said...

Hun, Im in the same place too! I miss the cuddles and affection but like you im not going to just settle! Im told we dont need a man to complete our lives.....just need to start believing it!!

Jonathan said...

You so need a cat. :)

Claus said...

What Jonathan said...
^..^

Victoria said...

Anonymous, we don't need a man to complete our lives, it might just be nicer with one ;)

Jonathan, I'd get a dog before I got a cat :)

Claus, cutest internet cat ever!