Saturday, 23 February 2008

Awwwwwwwwww!

So my buddy (Hi Buddy!) and I were chatting about my boy/dating/not-dating situation on Adium and he was telling me to just enjoy "it". . . . the whole boys asking me out when I've spent enough time complaining to him about there being no boys asking me out or some other such thing.

I told him that it's all just a little bit easier when you're only thinking about dating instead of having to actually work your way through it. And to close my succinct and wonderful discussion, I typed in a "sigh" to express my difficult, trying situation.

Buddy, being the steady, straight thinking guy he is, responded with "I think you just mis-typed 'smile'."

Awwwwww!

I told him that that was the cutest thing he'd ever said and that I was totally going to post it.

And then I swore him to secrecy since I don't have a blog and if I did I certainly wouldn't have told anyone I know about it. Right, buddy?

Right!

8 Comments:

Blogger abstractjenn said...

Ok Victoria - so what is happening with the boy situation? I think your Buddy is right - just enjoy it.

Saturday, February 23, 2008 10:35:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Oh Jenn... you'll just have to wait and see!

Gosh, I'm such a tease all of a sudden.

Nothing major is what's happening.

: )

Saturday, February 23, 2008 11:27:00 am  
Blogger dilling said...

blog? what blog?!?

Saturday, February 23, 2008 4:35:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

I dunno man.

; )

Saturday, February 23, 2008 4:51:00 pm  
Blogger Alexandra said...

That is indeed very sweet! Waiting for updates on the boy situation.

Saturday, February 23, 2008 5:26:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

: )

Saturday, February 23, 2008 5:28:00 pm  
Blogger Yvonne said...

hahaha

buddy is cute. ;)

Saturday, February 23, 2008 8:17:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

: )

Saturday, February 23, 2008 8:39:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.