Thursday 23 April 2009

Intervention

Hi Victoria, it's Victoria here.

I just wanted to remind you about Bird and the whole "cuddle but nothing else" situation and how, while it seemed like a win-win at first, didn't end up going that well in the long run.

And, no, it wasn't a disaster or anything and not heartbreaking per say, more like heart-ouching, but still. I'm here to remind you that it's a great idea to learn from the past and not go ahead and cuddle "You've Got Butterflies" Guy again.

Once was enough, and you know better and I'm reminding you that you know better so you kind of have no excuse.

Back away from the Butterflies Guy, Victoria, back. Away.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it just cuddles though with "Oh oh Butterflies Guy"?

lol... do chicks really still fall for that line?

Victoria said...

Yes, it was.

And, umm... what line?

Anonymous said...

My bad... I misunderstood. I'm still reading back-issues, and I hadn't gotten to the bit about Bird yet.

Although I have now.

He was a bit weird, wasn't he?

Mark said...

Butterflies and cuddles? Why would you back away from that! Sounds better than most of my recent relationships.

Ms Behaviour said...

Hi Victoria

I'm going to have to agree with Victoria on this one. Unless Mark is flaming and open about his multiple boyfriends, I would say that you deserve to not be heart-ouched anymore.

Happy Friday :)

M

Anonymous said...

Hey Elusive... which Mark, me?

I'm defo not flaming. A bit daft maybe, but not flaming :-)

Victoria said...

No worries Mark. And, Bird was... weird..ish, I suppose :)

Mark, yeah, it has its plus sides, for sure, but in the end, more down sides! ;)

EB, I'm agreeing with Victoria too! Happy Friday :)

Mark, all forms of daftness are welcome here!

Ms Behaviour said...

Oh sorry, I meant Mr Butterflies not you Mark!

Yvonne said...

I seem to keep making the same mistakes. Bravo to you on learning and making use of historical information! ;)

Victoria said...

heh