Tuesday 10 February 2009

Where Were We?


I was sitting here listening to some darn good tunes and wondering what I might write a post on, when "Thick as a Brick" from Jethro Tull came on.

I have a mad love affair with the song and wanted to make a post using the song. But a little part of my brain (or should that read a part of my little brain? heh) spoke up and said that it thought I had already posted something with that song in it.

So a blog search later I ran across the post, which, sure enough talked about Jethro Tull and "Thick as a Brick". The post, in fact, was called "J is for Jethro Tull . . . And?" and I was pleasantly surprised to be reminded of something I was doing a while ago when I was stuck for something to blog about, or couldn't figure out what thoughts needed to be disloged from my brain or just (as you all know happens) had nothing to say.

So I'm happy to have re-found my alphabet posts and to catch us all up, I'll list them here and will see, once I finish this post, if I can get back on the alphabet post bandwagon. (Even though I'm neither in a band nor an owner of a wagon. Ahem)

A is for Alphabet

B is for Boyfriends

C is for Candy and C is for Chocolate

D is for Democracy

E is for Elevators

F is for ?

and then

F is for Food

G is for Grandparents

H is for Holiday

I is for Incongruous

J is for Jethro Tull . . . And?

K is for Karma

So there you go. Now we're all caught up.

Whew.

I'm guessing L is for Love, but who knows. I'm never quite sure of what my brain's going to come up with until it comes up with it!

6 comments:

dilling said...

Leviathon, Lucky, Lost(I know you Love Lost), Last but not Least, London, Lulu, Locust, Leverage, Lust....so many to choose from.

Victoria said...

Ooooooh, now you've got me thinking!
Nice! :)

Jenn said...

Yeah, I was thinking lust too...sounds like more fun! (Not that I don't dig love and all!)

Victoria said...

Hee hee!

Yvonne said...

Lost.
Absolutely. ;)

Victoria said...

Tee hee!